Terms of Service
- 1.Terms of Service
Clovyr Co. (“Clovyr”) offers tools to access, create, deploy, manage, and extend applications (“Applications”). You agree to these Terms of Service (together with all Additional Terms (defined below), the “Terms”) by installing or using our apps, services, or website (together, “Services”), and by doing so, these Terms become a binding agreement between you (“you”) and Clovyr. If you use our Services on behalf of your employer, then these Terms become a binding agreement between your employer (in which case, both you and your employer will be collectively referred to in these Terms as “you”) and Clovyr. If you do not have the authority to bind your employer to these Terms, you are not authorized to use our Services on behalf of your employer.
- 2.About our Services(a)Minimum Age You must be at least 18 years old to use our Services, unless your legal guardian enters into this Agreement and grants you permission to access their account. The minimum age to use our Services without parental approval may be higher in your home country, in which case you may not use our Services without parental approval if you are under the minimum age.Account Registration Some of our Services require that you sign up for an account and/or download and install our software. Your use of that account and/or software will be subject to additional terms and conditions (e.g. payment terms, additional required information, etc.) that will be presented to you for acceptance at the time of account creation or download.(b)Software In order to enable new features and enhanced functionality, you consent to allow us to download and install updates to the software you’ve installed to use our Services.Fees and Taxes You are responsible for all Internet access, data, and mobile carrier fees and taxes associated with the devices on which you use our Services.
- 3.Using Clovyr(a)Our Terms and Policies You must use our Services according to our Terms and posted policies. If we disable your account for a violation of our Terms, you may not create another account without our permission.Legal and Acceptable Use You agree to use our Services only for legal, authorized, and acceptable purposes. You will not use (or assist others in using) our Services in ways that: (i) violate or infringe the rights of Clovyr, our users, or others, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights; (ii) involve engaging in illegal transactions of any kind; or (iii) involve sending illegal or impermissible communications that harm Clovyr or third parties.(b)Harm to Clovyr You must not (or assist others to) access, use, modify, distribute, transfer, or exploit our Services in unauthorized manners, or in ways that harm Clovyr, our Services, or systems. For example, you must not (i) gain or try to gain unauthorized access to our Services or systems; (ii) disrupt the integrity or performance of our Services; (iii) create accounts for our Services through unauthorized or automated means; (iv) collect information about our users in any unauthorized manner; (v) sell, rent, or charge for our Services; or (vi) access our Services for the purposes of creating a competing service.Keeping Your Account Secure You are responsible for keeping your device and your Clovyr account safe and secure, including your Account Recovery Kit. If you lose access to or control of your phone or other device used to access our Services, follow the steps on our Support site to reset your password and use your Account Recovery Kit to restore your account.(c)Third Party Services. Our Services may allow you to access, use, or interact with third-party websites, apps, content, and other products and services. We are not responsible for any products, services, or content provided by third parties. When you use third-party services or content, their terms and privacy policies govern your use of those services or content.
- 4.General Payment Terms(a)Payment Certain features of the Services may require you to pay fees. Before you pay any fees, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. All fees are in U.S. Dollars and are non-refundable unless otherwise specifically provided for in these Terms.(b)Price Clovyr reserves the right to determine pricing for the Services. Clovyr will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the Services up to date. We encourage you to check our pricing page periodically for current pricing information. Clovyr may change the fees for any feature of the Services, including additional fees or charges, if Clovyr gives you advance notice of changes before they apply to you. Clovyr, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of Clovyr’s customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to your offer or these Terms.Authorization You authorize Clovyr to charge all sums for the orders that you make and any level of Services you select as described in these Terms or published by Clovyr, including all applicable taxes, to the payment method specified in your account. If you pay any fees with a credit card, then Clovyr may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase.(c)Subscription Services.(i) The Services may include certain subscription-based plans with automatically recurring payments for periodic charges (“Subscription Services”). Unless a different start date is indicated by Clovyr when you sign up for the applicable Services, Subscription Services begin on the date you purchase your subscription to the applicable Services (such date the “Subscription Start Date”) and continue for the subscription period for the applicable Subscription Services that you select on your account (such period, the “Initial Subscription Period”). After the end of the Initial Subscription Period, the applicable Subscription Services will automatically renew for successive periods of the same duration as the Initial Subscription Period (the Initial Subscription Period and each such renewal period, each a “Subscription Period”) unless you cancel the Subscription Services or we terminate your access to it.For information on the applicable “Subscription Fee”, please see our [pricing page]. If you activate any Subscription Services, you authorize Clovyr or its third-party payment processors to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation of the Subscription Services, all accrued sums on or before the payment due date. Your account will be charged automatically on the billing date determined by Clovyr (the “Subscription Billing Date”), which may be based on the Subscription Start Date or another date (e.g. the first of the calendar month). Clovyr will notify you of the applicable Subscription Billing Date or schedule, and any changes thereto, in a manner we deem reasonably appropriate, which may be via the email address you provide or a notification on the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, Subscription Billing Dates renew and continue in accordance with renewals of the applicable Subscription Period. You must cancel your Subscription Services before the applicable deadline provided by Clovyr (the “Non-Renewal Deadline”) [WSGR TTG1] in order to avoid billing of the next periodic Subscription Fee to your account. Clovyr or its third-party payment processor will bill the periodic Subscription Fee to the payment method associated with your account or that you otherwise provide to us. You may cancel Subscription Services by contacting us at [email protected]. YOUR CANCELLATION MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE THE NON-RENEWAL DEADLINE IN ORDER TO AVOID CHARGE FOR THE NEXT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD.(d)Delinquent Accounts. Clovyr may suspend or terminate access to the Services, including fee-based portions of the Services, for any account for which any amount is due but unpaid. In addition to the amount due for the Services, a delinquent account will be charged with fees or charges that are incidental to any chargeback or collection of any unpaid amount, including collection fees. If your payment method is no longer valid at the time a renewal Subscription Fee is due, then Clovyr reserves the right to delete your account and any information or User Content (defined below) associated with your account without any liability to you.
- 5.Privacy and Your User Consent(a)User Content Generally. As between you and Clovyr, you shall retain all rights and licenses, including ownership of intellectual property rights, to all of your User Content (including your App Content and Other Service Contents Content, as defined below). “User Content” is all data, information, content, or other materials you upload or provide to the Services. Clovyr does not, and will not, sell User Content. “User Content does not include Feedback or Usage Data, which is described below.App Content and Other Services Content Your “App Content” is User Content collected, used, transmitted, and otherwise processed by your Application and includes your Application’s source code, files, software, processes, interfaces, deployment data, text, and settings. All other User Content (i.e. User Content that is not App Content), is referred to in these terms as “Other Services Content”. We believe this distinction is important because we respect your intellectual property rights, especially in your App Content, and we believe you should be able to grant a narrower license to your App Content.(b)Your Responsibility for Your Content.You will be responsible for the accuracy, quality and legality of your User Content. You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the right to use, provide and otherwise process your User Content as contemplated by these Terms and to grant us the rights and licenses as provided in these Terms; (ii) your User Content, and the use and processing of your User Content, will not violate these Terms or any applicable law, regulation, rule, or third party rights; and (iii) your User Content, and the use and processing of your User Content, does not and will not: (A) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (B) slander, defame, libel, or invade a right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; or (C) cause Clovyr to violate any law, regulation, rule, or rights of third parties.License to App Content.When you provide us with App Content, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, and fully paid license to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify (for the purpose of formatting), distribute and process such App Content, solely for the purpose of providing the Services to you. Please note that Clovyr does not promise to retain, and in many cases cannot access your App Content to create, any preservations or backups of your App Content.(c)License to Other Services Content. By Providing any Other Services Content (e.g. posting in community forums or adding a photo or other information to your user profile), you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, modify, truncate, aggregate, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works [WSGR-TTG2] of, display, and process your Other Services Content in connection with our products, services, and businesses, in any media formats and through any media channels.Sharing Content with Other Users. Certain features and functionality of the Services allow you to share your User Content with other users of the Services. Additionally, certain portions of the Services are generally considered public, such as our community forums, and any User Content posted to such sections are viewable by other users of the Services. For example, you may comment on a community page or deploy a cluster to your friends who are also users of the Services. When you make User Content, including App Content, available to other users with Services tools, features, or functionality, in addition to the licenses granted above, you also grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, modify reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform and process such User Content in connection with making such User Content available to such other users. Please do not share any User Content, especially App Content, with any other users or provide any other users with access to any User Content if you want to keep such User Content confidential.(d)Clovyr-Hosted Services. While most of the Services are “self-hosted” by you (or your selected service provider) within your device, network, and/or cloud instance, in some circumstances, you may be able to choose Services that are hosted by Clovyr or our third-party hosting service providers (the “Clovyr-Hosted Services”). If you choose to use any Clovyr-Hosted Services, you acknowledge and agree that the licenses you grant to under these Terms for any User Content you provide to the Clovyr-Hosted Services, includes without limitation the non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up right for us to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify, distribute, and process such User Content, including without limitation, via our platform, systems, services, and cloud instances, and those of our third-party service providers, as necessary to provide, maintain, and support the Clovyr-Hosted Services received by you.Open Source.. For any of your User Content that is subject to an open source license, Clovyr’s rights shall be limited to the rights granted under the applicable open source license. You represent and warrant that you are in compliance with all requirements of such open source licenses.(e)Usage Data. You acknowledge and agree that Clovyr may generate, derive, or otherwise process aggregated or deidentified data about the use of Clovyr’s Services for Clovyr’s business purposes, including to improve our Services. As between you and Clovyr, Clovyr shall retain all rights and licenses, including ownership of intellectual property rights, to Clovyr’s Usage Data.Privacy. You will comply with all privacy and data protection laws and regulations applicable to your use of the Services.(f)Security. Clovyr will implement and maintain reasonable measures to protect User Content in Clovyr’s possession or control. For more information about our security practices generally, please see [link ]. In the event Clovyr becomes aware of any security breach of the Services caused by Clovyr that results in any unauthorized access by a third party to your User Content in Clovyr’s possession or control (“Security Breach”), Clovyr shall make reasonable efforts to identify the cause of the Security Breach and will take steps that Clovyr deems necessary and reasonable to remediate the Security Incident.
- 6.Clovyr's Intellectual Property(a)Feedback. We respect and appreciate the thoughts and comments from our users. If you choose to provide input and suggestions related to the Services or any of our other products, services, or business, including for any proposed modifications or improvements (“Feedback”), you hereby grant Clovyr an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right and license to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Services and create other products and services. We will have no obligation to provide you with attribution for any Feedback you provide to us.Clovyr’s Intellectual Property. We own all copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property rights associated with our Services. You may not use our copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, patents, and other intellectual property rights unless you have our written permission. To report copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property infringement, please contact [email protected].(b)Clovyr’s License to You. During the term of these Terms, Clovyr grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, and non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use our Services in accordance with these Terms solely for your personal, non-commercial use.Legal Compliance; Enforcement Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, we reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) respond to any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce these Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof; or (iii) protect the safety of us, our users, and the public.
- 7.Restrictions. Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not: (a) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the Services; (b) make modifications to the Services; or (c) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Services, including any security or access control mechanism. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Services, you may not use it.
- 8.Intellectual Property Rights Protection.(a)Respect of Third Party Rights. Clovyr respects the intellectual property rights of others, takes the protection of intellectual property rights very seriously, and asks users of the Services to do the same. Infringing activity will not be tolerated on or through the Services.DMCA Notification. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. § 512, as amended). If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about any material on the Services, you may contact our Designated Agent at the following address:
Attn: Legal Department (IP Notification)
228 Park Ave S. Suite 60793, New York, NY 10003
Email: [email protected](b)Procedure for Reporting Claimed Infringement. If you believe that any content made available on or through the Services has been used or exploited in a manner that infringes an intellectual property right you own or control, then please promptly send a written “Notification of Claimed Infringement” to the Designated Agent identified above containing the following information:
Your Notification of Claimed Infringement may be shared by Clovyr with the user alleged to have infringed a right you own or control as well as with the operators of publicly available databases that track notifications of claimed infringement, and you consent to Clovyr making such disclosures. You should consult with your own lawyer or see 17 U.S.C. § 512 to confirm your obligations to provide a valid notice of claimed infringement.(c)Repeat Infringers. Clovyr’s policy is to: (i) remove or disable access to material that Clovyr believes in good faith, upon notice from an intellectual property rights owner or authorized agent, is infringing the intellectual property rights of a third party by being made available through the Service; and (ii) in appropriate circumstances, to terminate the accounts of and block access to the Services by any user who repeatedly or egregiously infringes other people’s copyright or other intellectual property rights. Clovyr will terminate the accounts of users that are determined by Clovyr to be repeat infringers. Clovyr reserves the right, however, to suspend or terminate accounts of users in our sole discretion.Counter Notification. If you receive a notification from Clovyr that material made available by you on or through the Services has been the subject of a Notification of Claimed Infringement, then you will have the right to provide Clovyr with what is called a “Counter Notification.” To be effective, a Counter Notification must be in writing, provided to Clovyr’s Designated Agent through one of the methods identified in Section 15, and include substantially the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property right that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Services;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials on the Services of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property right owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or other intellectual property right owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
A party submitting a Counter Notification should consult a lawyer or see 17 U.S.C. § 512 to confirm the party’s obligations to provide a valid counter notification under the Copyright Act.(d)Reposting of Content Subject to a Counter Notification. If you submit a Counter Notification to Clovyr in response to a Notification of Claimed Infringement, then Clovyr will promptly provide the person who provided the Notification of Claimed Infringement with a copy of your Counter Notification and inform that person that Clovyr will replace the removed User Content or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days, and Clovyr will replace the removed User Content and cease disabling access to it not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, unless Clovyr’s Designated Agent receives notice from the party that submitted the Notification of Claimed Infringement that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Clovyr’s system or network.False Notifications of Claimed Infringement or Counter Notifications. The Copyright Act provides at 17 U.S.C. § 512(f) that: “[a]ny person who knowingly materially misrepresents under [Section 512 of the Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512)] (1) that material or activity is infringing, or (2) that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by the alleged infringer, by any copyright owner or copyright owner’s authorized licensee, or by a service provider, who is injured by such misrepresentation, as the result of [Clovyr] relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing, or in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it.” Clovyr reserves the right to seek damages from any party that submits a Notification of Claimed Infringement or Counter Notification in violation of the law.
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if you are residing outside of the United States, then for any judicial district in which Clovyr may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under Section 8(c) above or an agent of that person.
- 9.Indemnity.To the fullest extent permitted by law, you are responsible for your use of the Services, and you will defend and indemnify Clovyr, its affiliates and their respective shareholders, directors, managers, members, officers, employees, consultants, and agents (together, Clovyr and all of the foregoing, the “Clovyr Entities”) from and against every claim brought by a third party, and any related liability, damage, loss, and expense, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or connected with: (a) your unauthorized use of, or misuse of, the Services; (b) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; or (d) any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of those claims.
- 10.Warranty Disclaimer.YOU USE OUR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMERS. WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE. CLOVYR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR USEFUL, THAT OUR SERVICES WILL BE OPERATIONAL, ERROR-FREE, SECURE, OR SAFE, OR THAT OUR SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS, OR IMPERFECTIONS. WE DO NOT CONTROL, AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, CONTROLLING HOW OR WHEN OUR USERS USE OUR SERVICES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST DATA OR ANY OF THE ACTIONS OR INFORMATION (INCLUDING CONTENT) OF OUR USERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. YOU RELEASE THE CLOVYR ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, COMPLAINTS, CAUSES OF ACTION, CONTROVERSIES, OR DISPUTES (TOGETHER, “CLAIM”) AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, RELATING TO, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY SUCH CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE CLOVYR PARTIES.
- 11.Limitation of Liability.THE CLOVYR PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RELATING TO, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY IN CONNECTION WITH OUR TERMS, US, OR OUR SERVICES, EVEN IF THE CLOVYR PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY RELATING TO, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY IN CONNECTION WITH OUR TERMS, US, OR OUR SERVICES WILL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN DAMAGES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE LAWS OF SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN OUR TERMS, IN SUCH CASES, THE LIABILITY OF THE CLOVYR PARTIES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- 12.Availability of Services.Our Services may be interrupted, including for maintenance, upgrades, or network or equipment failures. We may discontinue some or all of our Services, including certain features and the support for certain devices and platforms, at any time. You agree and understand that it is your obligation to backup any application data that may be used by or provided to the Services, as the Services are not designed to be a dedicated, always-available system.
- 13.Resolving Disputes and Ending Terms(a)Resolving Disputes [NV4] [AB5] [WSGR TTG6] You agree to resolve any Claim you have with us relating to or arising out of our Terms, us, or our Services exclusively in the United States Federal and state courts located in Wilmington, Delaware. You also agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such disputes. The laws of the State of Delaware govern our Terms, as well as any disputes, whether in court or arbitration, which might arise between Clovyr and you, without regard to conflict of law provisions.Ending These Terms. You may end these Terms at any time by deleting all of the Clovyr software or apps you’ve received from us and discontinuing use of our Services. We may modify, suspend, or terminate your access to or use of our Services anytime for any reason, such as if you violate the letter or spirit of our Terms or create harm, risk, or possible legal exposure for Clovyr. The following provisions, together with all other provisions that by their nature would be reasonably expected to survive termination or expiration of your relationship with Clovyr will survive: “Legal and Acceptable Use,” “Harm to Clovyr,” “Disclaimers,” “Usage Data,” “Clovyr’s Intellectual Property,” “Restrictions,” “Intellectual Property Rights Protection,” “Indemnity,” “Warranty Disclaimer,” “Limitation of Liability,” “Resolving Disputes and Ending Terms” and “General.”
- 14.Additional Terms. Your use of the Services is subject to all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Services or certain features of the Services that we may post on or link to from the Services (the “Additional Terms”). All Additional Terms are incorporated by this reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
- 16.General(a)Modifications. Clovyr may update the Terms from time to time. When we update our Terms, we will update the “Last Modified” date associated with the updated Terms. Your continued use of our Services confirms your acceptance of our updated Terms and supersedes any prior Terms.Compliance; Enforcement. You will comply with all applicable export control and trade sanctions laws, and you understand and agree that Clovyr may block access to the Services from IP addresses where the use of the Services is prohibited. Our Terms, along with any Additional Terms and End User License Agreements you may accept in connection with the use of our Services cover the entire agreement between you and Clovyr regarding our Services. If you do not agree with our Terms, you do not have permission to use our Services. If we fail to enforce any of our Terms, that does not mean we waive the right to enforce them. If any provision of the Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from our Terms and shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions. Our Services are not intended for distribution to or use in any country where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another country. We reserve the right to limit our Services in any country. If you have specific questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].(b)Assignment. You may not assign these Terms, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Clovyr. Any attempted assignment without such consent will be null and of no effect. Clovyr may assign these Terms without restriction.Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, then under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at +1-800-952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding use of the Services.